Sunday, August 9, 2009

So Much Gratitude and So Little Time!


I am grateful for so many people, places and things in my life and so embarrassed to have not been here to show my gratitude since Mother's Day.

Every day I wake up and go to bed with gratitude in my heart and on my lips. This is really a beautifully busy time for me and I have been wanting to get back here to acknowledge my gratitude for all the many blessings that occur daily in my life.

I am so incredibly grateful for finding my vision, focus and passion after so many years of searching. I am filled with gratitude for all the amazing mentors I have had these past seven years as I have redesigned my life after the sudden death of my husband, Lee Oberbeck, and the end of a very long career in real estate.
A few of the many, many people, places and things that have contributed to my life in countless ways are; Victor and Elise Lyon, Wild Bill Jones, Dr. Myron Wentz, T. Harv Eker, Simon U. Ford, Dr. Denis Waitley, Dr. Ray Strand, Tim Sales, Bob Burg, Eckhart Tolle, John C. Maxwell, Dr. Wayne Dyer, Napoleon Hill, Esther and Jerry Hicks, Cheryl Sheehan, Rosie Banks, Barb Schwarz, Landmark Education, traveling and so many more!
My life is gratitude and love in action and I am so grateful to be able to write these words, breathe and contribute. Wishing you love, passion and clarity in your life!
With love and gratitude,
Dyann

No comments:

Post a Comment