Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Grateful the Healthy Home Book Tour is Coming to Seattle!

I was so happy to recently learn that on March 28, 2011 Dr. Myron Wentz and his son, Dave Wentz, will be in Seattle for the second stop of their North American book tour for The Healthy Home. Learn more at: http://www.myhealthyhome.com   

Seattle, Washington! That's only 30 miles from my home in Tacoma, where I live with my husband, Wild Bill Jones, overlooking lovely Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains. When I saw the line up of tour stops I was blown away that Seattle was on the tour. Vancouver BC is only three hours away and I would have been happy with that...but Seattle! Whoohoo!

The Healthy Home book will be released on March 22, 2011. I can hardly wait to read it because I know these two will be sharing great information in an entertaining way. I have had the pleasure of hearing Dr. Wentz speak on many occasions and I have heard Dave too. I always come away with a sense of wonder and new found knowledge after I hear Dr. Wentz speak. He is the 2007 recipient of the Albert Einstein Award for his work in the Life Sciences and has written other books too. What makes this one so special is that it is written with his son, Dave.  I hope you will get the opportunity to see them at one of their many stops. Perhaps one will be near you too! Below is information for the upcoming book tour. Look for a stop near you or someone you love!



Invite your friends and family (and their friends too) to see Dr. Wentz and Dave Wentz live on The Healthy Home Book Tour. The tour will be an event to remember, with audience participation and engaging presentations to demonstrate the science behind the solutions in the book. More importantly, you will walk away armed with information to start protecting your family from the toxic burdens society has created, packaged, and sold to you as “necessities” for everyday life.

To top it off, ADMISSION IS FREE to this life-changing event. 

Take this chance to discover what you can do to improve your family’s most important resource—your health. You don’t want to miss it. 
Book Tour Downloadable Flyer (English) • (Spanish) • (French) • (Chinese) 



March
25Vancouver
28Seattle
29San Francisco Bay Area
30Los Angeles
31San Diego


April
2Tijuana
5San Antonio
7Orlando
9Boston
11New York
13Montreal
14Toronto
15Naperville/Chicago Area
18Winnipeg
20Denver
21Salt Lake City

   

No comments:

Post a Comment