Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Gratitude is Spilling Over on the Eve of Our Eighth Wedding Anniversary!

Tonight I received an email from a dear friend announcing she is creating a Gratitude Club. I love the idea and sent her a note to thank her for the idea and her invitation to join. Then I thought of all the ways I have let my acknowledgment of gratitude go by the wayside. I think of it, speak of it and believe in being grateful daily. However the piece I missed the most was being here in The Gratitude Room and sharing what's on my mind. I have been in the process of trying to create a new blog with my husband, Wild, and that has kept me from being here. I am happy and grateful to be back!

When I start to write I never quite know where I am headed. Tonight is no different. As I write this I am reminded that tonight is the eve of our eighth wedding anniversary and there is no one I am more grateful for having in my life than my dear husband, partner and best friend, Wild.

This is a photo taken almost exactly one year ago. It was taken by a passer-by on the beach two days before our seventh wedding anniversary. This particular beach is easily identified by anyone who has ever been there as this is the famous Haystack Rock behind us at Cannon Beach, Oregon.

Wishing Wild a happy anniversary, on the eve of that special day eight years ago, seems perfect here in The Gratitude Room. With loving gratitude to you my dear and delightful husband for the most wonderful, exciting, adventurous, loving, happy, creative, joyful, supportive, close, meaningful, fun, surprising, humorous, delicious and yummy marriage I could ever possibly imagine!

With deeply loving gratitude for the past eight years and for the many amazing years ahead! We still have much to experience and create together!

With love,
Dyann

No comments:

Post a Comment