Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Landmark Forum...Grateful Graduate!

Landmark Education




















The possibility that I am inventing for myself and my life is the possibility of being powerful and compassionate.

I am so grateful to my dear friend Cheryl. We met at a Peak Potentials Training, "Enlightened Warrior Training Camp", in Pemberton BC about five years ago. She has talked about Landmark ever since and I have finally gone. WOW! What a beautiful transformational experience. Now that I know what a "racket" is... Well, it is now impossible to do anything but own mine!

Today, I am grateful for having completed the Landmark Forum and I am looking forward to the ten part Seminar series and the advanced program. There were approximately 120 people in the course and I look forward to getting to know as many as possible as we continue together!
Want to know more? Check out: http://www.landmarkeducation.com/

With love and gratitude,
Dyann

No comments:

Post a Comment