Monday, April 5, 2010

Day #1 of Project Purpose 2010

Today is Day #1 of Project Purpose 2010, created and led by Patti Roney. Our first assignment is to start a Gratitude journal. I have one by my bed, already, that I love writing in and I have The Gratitude Room blog which I created last year. So, starting today I will be sharing my gratitude, for the next 90 days of Project Purpose, right here.

Today I am grateful to be alive, enjoying all the blessings of a healthy body, having a husband I love dearly and a life I cherish. Thank you for the gift of health that I enjoy in every part of my body, inside and out. Thank you for helping me to find USANA, the gift that keeps each cell of my body healthy. After seven plus years on the USANA supplements, meal replacements and advanced skincare I have a USANA body from cell to cell!

With love and gratitude,
Dyann

1 comment:

  1. Dyann,
    Great to see you post!

    I am looking forward to your new blogs on this subject.

    ReplyDelete