Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Grateful for the Lakewood Chamber of Commerce

This morning I went to a Lakewood Chamber of Commerce meeting that was for their Ambassadors. The Chamber Ambassadors are volunteers that welcome new members into the Chamber community, greet people at Chamber events and spread the goodwill of the Chamber everywhere they go. I was surprised to see several Ambassadors I already know and was intriqued by their wanting to help in this way.

This is the third Chamber meeting/event I have attended since joining a couple of weeks ago. I am so grateful for having joined the Lakewood Chamber of Commerce because everyone I have met so far has been absolutely delightful! The Chamber has a commited staff and they really know how to create events that are not only wonderful networking opportunities but they're fun too!

Thank you Mary Ann Miller for introducing Wild and me to the Lakewood Chamber of Commerce! You and your sidekick Linda Smith really rock!

With love and gratitude,
Dyann

No comments:

Post a Comment