Monday, April 19, 2010

So grateful for Monday!

I love Monday's. Monday represents new beginnings. On Monday I get to start all over again. Today, I had a wonderful workout at the gym and it allowed me to feel like I am back in charge and on track again for my well being. I am grateful that there is a gym close to home and that I enjoy going there. I saw an old friend there this morning and I hardly recognized her because she looked so fit and trim. That was inspiration to me, to work out as often as possible and stay commited to being physically fit!

The past weekend I worked right through the weekend at a Health Fair and catching up with several projects I am working on. I found myself unprepared for eating healthy. When poor choices were offered, instead of saying no and having my own solution handy, I ate what was available. I paid for it by feeling unhealthy and bloated. Yuk!

Mondays are also the perfect time to get back on a healthy eating program. I love being in control of what I eat and that means losing those carb cravings that come in no time if I make certain poor choices. Today, I feel back in charge and ready for a week of healthy choices.

Monday, Monday...So good to me!

With love and gratitude,
Dyann

No comments:

Post a Comment