Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Grateful to Be.

I love acknowledging my gratitude in writing. As a daily practice it has many benefits. The main benefit I experience is that I feel gratitude more fully and I am more connected to my spirit. I also notice so many wonderful miracles happening all around me and for that I am even more grateful. Gratitude brings in more things to feel grateful for!

Lately I have become so much busier than I have been in recent years and it becomes more challenging to write in this blog on a daily basis. None-the-less I will do the best I can and write as often as I can. Which is very much like my exercise. I have an intention of going to the gym at least three times a week. Some weeks I get really busy and it is harder to keep that schedule. The key is to allow things to happen and keep the bigger picture of my intentions in perspective.

Life has a way of happening even while we have made other plans. John Lennon said something like that didn't he? I am grateful to be able to go with the flow and do the best I can without being hard on myself. Everyday is a new adventure and things come up that need attention. Whether it is a friend that needs a hand, a new customer that needs an order placed or a new business partner that needs some training and help, I am happy to re-prioritize and adjust my schedule.

With love and gratitude,
Dyann

2 comments:

  1. I have been visiting various blogs for my term papers writing research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with in valuable information... Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Term Papers,
    I am delighted to be useful in some way for your research. Thank you for reading my blog and for taking the time to comment. I am truly grateful!
    Be well,
    Dyann

    ReplyDelete