Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Gratitude as a place to Be.

As I get ready for my day it occures to me that Gratitude is not just a list of the many things I am grateful for. Gratitude is a place to be. I feel Gratitude all around me as though I am in a room full of it. I am sitting in it as I type these words, like sitting on an invisible cloud of goodness. I am immersed in it as I become conscious of the birds singing outside my office window. Gratitude opens up a world into the many blessings that are all around me and allows them in. I am Grateful for those singing birds today. They remind me of the beauty of life that surrounds me and how precious it is. I am Grateful for the reminder that it is up to me to do whatever it takes to focus on the goodness around me.

Have an unlimited day!
With love and gratitude,
Dyann

No comments:

Post a Comment