Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Grateful for Blogger

I am feeling a flood of gratitude for Blogger today. Last year I created this, The Gratitude Room, blog, believeing it would be the perfect place for me to express gratitude. I have many gratitude books around my home, I'll fill one and start another. Even though it is wonderful to express gratitude with pen and paper, inside of a beautifully bound journal, this blog gives me an endess supply of space in which to share my thoughts of gratitude. I am grateful for that.

I have wanted to create another blog for many months. I have actually started two different blogs in wordpress and I have never created any traction to get either of them off the ground. Within the past week I started a second blog on Blogger at: http://dyannsexcellentadventure.blogspot.com/ and I look forward to expressing my thoughts and ideas there, on topics other than gratitude. What I am grateful for today is the ease in which I am able to access both my blogs via the Dashboard. Until this week, after creating my second Blogger blog, I never fully understood or appreciated the concept of the Dashboard on my Blogger account. Thank you Blogger for making my blogging experience so easy! I believe that now I will find it much more comfortable to maintain two different blogs and have two places to express myself.

With gratitude and ease,
Dyann

No comments:

Post a Comment