Thursday, April 8, 2010

Surprise!!
That was the first line of an email I received today with the word surprise in red.

In the subject line it read: "SURPRISE! YOU ARE A WINNER WITH USANA!!" WOW! I already knew that, because being in USANA makes me a winner. Yet this seemed to mean something different.

The next sentence of the email had another word in red, it read: "You are a winner of the FREE airfair drawing for the 2010 Celebration at Sea!"

Yippee! I won! I won free airfare for the USANA cruise that Wild and I are going on in December 2010!

When I happened to see the email, notifying me of the free airfare, Wild and I were on the tail end of a coaching call. I didn't want to disturb him but I couldn't help grinning from ear to ear and he couldn't help noticing. Just now, I asked Wild what he thought when he saw me grinning so big earlier today. He answered, with a huge grin of his own: "I didn't know what was going on but it was gratifying to see you looking so happy." Since I am a pretty happy person, being happy is not unusual. Big grins, like the huge one I had today out of the blue, are unusual! What fun that was! Thank you USANA!

What a joy it is to be feeling gratitude, for simply doing what I love with the company I have so much admiration for, and winning a prize while doing it. Good things seem to come in threes. Just yesterday we had a call from a friend that requested we speak to her sister, who lives in another state, because her sister has absolutely no energy. Her sister wants us to arrange for her to get what our friend has, because our friend "has the energy of an energizer bunny!". What a pleasure and a gift it is to be able to help people feel better! The third good thing happening is that tomorrow marks the one year anniversary of Wild becoming an American citizen. If you want to know more about that story please read my blog entry dated April 13, 2009, with a post scipt I wrote earlier today.

With love and gratitude,
Dyann

2 comments:

  1. Dyann & Wild,
    Congratulations! That is fantastic news.

    I keep telling the folks in charge that what the Celebration at Sea really needs is a full-time blogger to capture all of the excitement :)

    Have a wonderful time. You truly deserve it. Will see you at Convention!

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tim, What a wonderful surprise to get your sweet note!

    Yes! You need to be on the cruise to blog back to the world all the fun we will be having! See you at the Convention and on the Cruise!

    With gratitude,
    Dyann

    ReplyDelete