Tuesday, April 27, 2010

How Do I Decide What I Am Grateful For?

When time is limited and I want to acknowledge gratitude...where do I start? It is easy to write the first thing that comes to my mind so today I will do just that.

Today what comes to mind is: I am grateful to USANA Health Sciences.

Why am I grateful to USANA today and every day? I feel and look great. My husband feels and looks great. My friends that use these products feel and look great. I have made so many wonderful friends through USANA. I love the lifestyle I am living and creating. I am so appreciative of the opportunities, inspiration, education, celebrations, associations, health, wellness and wealth that are all available to me and others.

Thank you USANA Health Sciences and its Founder, Dr. Myron Wentz.

With love and gratitude,
Dyann

No comments:

Post a Comment