Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Love is in the air!

Oh yes! Spring is in the air and it is so beautiful everywhere I look. The blossoms and bulbs came up early this year because of just the right amount of rain and blue skies. As I drive through town I am amazed at all the daffodils and tulips in full bloom and trees filling out with new growth and fresh green leaves everywhere. Spring is in full bloom right now! I am so grateful for Spring, my favorite season of the year. There is a feeling about Spring that is filled with the promise of fresh and new. A quality to the air that is irresistable, like love.

Do you feel the pull towards love this time of year? There is something about the fresh, sweet air of Spring  that makes me feel alive and wanting to fall in love! I am so fortunate to be married to the man I love and I am happy to fall in love with him over and over. He is easy to love and as the fresh Spring air makes my fantasies unfurl, he is right there, ready.

I am so incredibly grateful to be married to my best friend. I am pinching myself!

With love and gratitude,
Dyann

No comments:

Post a Comment