Friday, April 9, 2010

Filled to the brim!

What I love about being in gratitude is the feeling I get, and the wonderful energy that comes, from being in gratitude on a daily basis. At the moment I am filled to the brim with gratitude, energy, excitement, purpose, anticipation, commitment and love! WOW! That is a lot of great stuff to be filled with! Would you agree?

I am so thankful for Patti Roney, for the inspiration I receive from her and for her leading Project Purpose (PP) again this year. As I mentioned on Monday of this week, the first day of the 90 day program she created, I am happy to have created The Gratitude Room blog last year during the early days of PP 2009. I realize that even though I have loved writing this blog I tended to take on some pretty heavy, and often emotional, subjects. Being the creative person I am I also wanted to post pretty pictures, mostly beautiful flowers, as inspiration. I found that all of that seemed to bog me down and I was writing less and less. I thought I really needed something special to write about and it often became daunting to even get started. As of this week I have an entirely different approach to this blog. I am taking on a daily habit of writing what I am grateful for and keeping it short and sweet. At least that is my intention. If I have something on my mind that deserves more attention, I will gladly have at it!

With love and gratitude,
Dyann

No comments:

Post a Comment